Martin Carter
(1927-1997)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Google
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Hey Everyone,This is just a brief note to inform everyone that we have now created a new chat room (a special thanks to Gav !!) which we hope you will all use ... For those of you who are unfamilar with chat rooms, it is a great way to meet people from around the world by having a "real time" conversation with them... You can talk about all sorts of various subjects or simpy view the online discussion... I would like to invite all of you to use this feature which I believe is a great way to connect with people from around the world...Thanks again to Gav as this would not have been possible without his hard work and dedication...Sincerely,JonoThe Mittelholzer Foundationhttp://www.mittelholzer.org
Link
7 Comments:
Blogger Archetypes India said...
Hi,
I first read Martin Carter's "Selected poems" published by Peepal Tree, about an year ago. I was touched to my core. He is indeed beyond to be regional; he is universal.
I am also overwhelmed by this Blog. It represents unity and solidarity of Guyanese people, which is model for any national identity.
I write this to express my solidarity with people of Guyana , and admiration for Martin Carter.
I also take pride in quoting his poem, 'You are involved', which describes in words my self-portrait published on my blog,
http://remidesouza.blogspot.com and I am happy about it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I am just beginning to study Martin Carter and am already empowered by his words. I am currently working on a presentation devoted to him and was wondering if there was audio of him reading any of his poetry aloud? Has anyone heard of this or know where I could get it? I would love to hear him read his work!

Blogger Archetypes India said...
I regret I have no access to any audio material. However, I would prefer to read his poems myself… on developing my perceptions of the spirit of the place.
Please see my recent post "At Victoria Memorial-Kolkata" on my blog, Archetypes India, URL http://remidesouza.blogspot.com

Best Wishes,
Remigius de Souza

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous オテモヤン said...

Anonymous sbobet said...
thanks ysboou for arsbochive

Blogger creation said...
Exactly what a fantastic blogessentially the most study info
Qassim University


Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com